Thursday, February 7, 2013

Tattoo Ideas Quotes on Religions, God, Faith

Love rose, spirit flamed, word spread, God remained.

Faith isn't faith until it's all you're holding on to.

You block your dream when you allow your fear to grow bigger than your faith. --Mary Manin Morrissey

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I intended to be. --Douglas Adams

God will never give you more than you can handle.

One life is all we have and we live it as we believe in living it. But to sacrifice what you are and to live without belief, that is a fate more terrible than dying. --Joan of Arc

Faith is a bird that feels dawn breaking and sings while it is still dark. --Scandinavian saying

All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen. --Ralph Waldo Emerson

The Lord will either calm your storm...or allow it to rage while He calms you.

Fear ends where faith begins.

God places the heaviest burden on those who can carry its weight. --Reggie White

We turn to God for help when our foundations are shaking, only to learn that it is God who is shaking them. --Charles C. West

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. --Helen Keller

A little faith will bring your soul to heaven; A great faith will bring heaven to your soul. --Charles Spurgeon

My precious, precious child, I love you and I would never, never leave you. During your times of trial and suffering, when you saw only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you. --"Footprints" poem

No comments:

Post a Comment