Thursday, February 7, 2013

Tattoo Ideas Quotes on Death, Heaven, Mourning

Heaven's not a place you go when you die, it's that moment in life when you finally feel alive.

Their hearts have been changed by what has transpired.

If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn, people die, but real love is forever. --"The Crow"

Perhaps they are not stars, but rather openings in heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy. --Eskimo Proverb

Heaven is under our feet as well as over our heads. --Henry David Thoreau

They say there's a heaven for those who will wait. Some say it's better, but I say it ain't. I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints. Sinners are much more fun... --Billy Joel

Live in eternity's sunrise. --William Blake

Live so that thou mayest desire to live again - that is thy duty - for in any case thou wilt live again! --Freidrich Nietzsche

So as through a glass and darkly, the age long strife I see, Where I fought in many guises, many names, but always me. --General George S. Patton

It is not more surprising to be born twice than once; everything in nature is resurrection. --Voltaire

Do not stand at my grave and weep, I am not there, I do not sleep. I am a thousand winds that blow. I am the diamond glint on snow. I am the sunlight on ripened grain. I am the gentle autumn rain. When you wake in the morning hush, I am the swift, uplifting rush Of quiet birds in circling flight. I am the soft starlight at night. Do not stand at my grave and weep. I am not there, I do not sleep. Do not stand at my grave and cry. I am not there, I did not die

Every man dies - Not every man really lives. --William Ross Wallace

We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. --Chuck Palahniuk

You have a choice. Live or die. Every breath is a choice. Every minute is a choice. To be or not to be. --Chuck Palahniuk

I'd rather burn out than fade away.

LIfe? LIfe? It's Death that makes life worth living for. --Aaron Howard

While we are mourning the loss of our friend, others are rejoicing to meet him behind the veil. --John Taylor

The Kingdom of God is inside you, and all around you, not in mansions of wood and stone. Split a piece of wood, and I am there. Lift a stone, and you will find me. --"Stigmata"

Of joys departed, not to return, how painful the remembrance --Robert Blair

Come to me in my dreams, and then By day I shall be well again! For then the night will more than pay The hopeless longing of the day. --Matthew Arnold

What we have once enjoyed we can never lose. All that we love deeply becomes a part of us. --Helen Keller

Grieve not, nor speak of me with tears, but laugh and talk of me as if I were beside you there. --Isla Paschal Richardson

To live in the hearts we leave behind is not to die. --Thomas Campbell

Life is eternal; and love is immortal; and death is only a horizon; and a horizon is nothing save the limit of our sight. --Rossiter W. Raymond

What the heart has once known, it shall never forget. --Author Unknown

What though the radiance which was once so bright Be now forever taken from my sight, Though nothing can bring back the hour Of splendor in the grass, of glory in the flower; We will grieve not, rather find Strength in what remains behind --William Wordsworth

No comments:

Post a Comment