Thursday, February 7, 2013

Tattoo Ideas Quotes on Addiction, Sobriety, Recovery

It is never too late to be what you might have been.--Eliot The woods are lovely, dark and deep.But I have promises to keep,And miles to go before I sleepAnd miles to go before I sleep.--Robert Frost I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free. --Michelangelo Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls. The most massive characters are seared with scars.--Khalil Gibran Because we choose to live the dream instead of choosing to live the life.--Hubert Selby, Jr. Just like moons and like suns, with the certainty of tidesjust like hopes springing high, still i'll rise.did you want to see me broken?bowed head and lowered eyes?shoulders falling down liketeardrops weakened by my soulful cries.i rise. up from a past that's rooted in paini rise. leaving behind nights of terror and feari rise. into a daybreak that's wondrously clear.--Maya Angelou We played a game you couldn't win. Sobriety was the greatest gift I ever gave myself.--Rob Lowe Religion is for people who are afraid they'll go to hell.Spirituality is for people who have been there. The quality of your recovery is proportional to the quality of your surrender. Uncover...Discover...Discard The power behind me is greater than the problem in front of me. Bring the body and the mind follows. Change only happens when the pain of holding on is greater than the fear of letting go. You can't direct the wind, but you can adjust your sails. Real generosity toward the future lies in giving all to the present.--Albert Camus A smooth sea never made a skillful sailor. It is not length of life, but depth of life.--Ralph Waldo Emerson A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothingleft to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.--Antoine de Saint-Exup'ery Don't give up five minutes before the miracle occurs. To gain that worth having, it may be necessary to lose everything else.--Bernadette Devlin May you live all the days of your life.-Jonathan Swift

No comments:

Post a Comment