Thursday, February 7, 2013

Pin Up Tattoo Images Sailor Pin Up Tattoos, Retro Pin Up Girls, and More

I'm in love with the 50's. There...I said it. And guess what all that entails? Pin up girls! Though I have a few tattoos, one the tattoos that I've always longed for is a pin up girl tattoo. The style, sexiness, and class of the 50's pin up girl was realistic and simply perfect. Think of Bettie Page and you'll know what I mean. Were the pin up girls racey? Oh yes! That's why they'd make a perfect tattoo - for men or women.


In this hub, I'll share with you some of the best pin up tattoo images that I could find on the net and also why they were selected. I'll also give you some ideas on what pin up tattoos and retro pin up girls are the best to get plastered on your body.


There are many options for pin up girl tattoos available. Honestly, your imagination is what limits the options. You can do it a few ways:


a. You could find a picture of a retro pin up girl online for inspiration for your pin up tattoo image
b. You could draw your own pin up girl, if indeed you have artistic talent (unlike myself)
c. You could find a retro pin up girl picture from an antique/vintage magazine or newspaper ad


If I were to choose a pin up girl tattoo for myself, it would most likely have Bettie Page as the centerfold. Bettie Page's naivete yet provocativeness always thrilled me when looking at her pictures. Who better to get as a pin up tattoo? Bettie Page in leopard-print clothing, in her infamous black lingerie outfits, or without much on at all! She was sinfully divine...and more than perfect for a pin up girl tattoo.


Some people also choose to go with a Marilyn Monroe pin up girl tattoo. Marilyn is a rather popular choice, so I suggest choosing someone different.


What's your favorite pin up girl pose? Think about getting your pin up girl tattoo to mimic that pose. Here are some ideas:
retro pin up girl changing tire (as pictured)
sailor pin up girl tattoo
retro pin up girl doing laundry w/ skirt stuck in basket or dog's mouth, etc.
pin up girl at a picnic
retro pin up girl w/ skirt blowing up (Marilyn-style)


Whatever retro pin up girl tattoo image you choose as inspiration (whether you copy one or draw your own), make sure it's a pin up girl tattoo image that is cute and tasteful. I say the more retro it is, the better...but you should make it your own and to fit with your personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment