Thursday, February 7, 2013

Tattoo Ideas Quotes on Love

"Sometimes I fancy others more," she whispers to the back of
my ear, "but you take me farther."
-Emma Donoghue: Hood

Trip over love, you can get up. Fall in love and you fall
forever.
-Author Unknown

True love stories never have endings.
-Richard Bach

Grow old with me! The best is yet to be.
-Robert Browning

There is always some madness in love. But there is also
always some reason in madness.
-Nietzsche

I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts,
there can be no more hurt, only more love.
-Mother Teresa

The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two
chemical substances; if there is any reaction, both are
transformed.
-Carl Jung

Lovers don't actually meet. They collide.

There is nowhere I stop and you begin.

Thank you for touching me. Some of the only moments worth
living were spent with you.
-Henry Rollins

May you find someone who will forget your past and nail you
back together.
-Richard Bach: The Bridge Across Forever

A soul mate is someone who has locks that fit our keys and
keys to fit our locks.
-Richard Bach: The Bridge Across Forever

Our soul mate is the one who makes life come to life.
-Richard Bach: The Bridge Across Forever

Our love lives because I live.
-Anais Nin

When one does not love too much, one does not love enough.
-Blaise Pascal

Love is stronger than death.
-"The Crow: City of Angels"

The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be
loved in return.
-"Moulin Rouge"

I'd rather spend a lifetime with you then to live all the
ages of this world alone.
-"Lord of the Rings"

Everything I've done, I've done for you. I move the stars
for no one.
-"Labyrinth"

My love runs deeper than the wounds.
-Henry Rollins

Forget this life
Come with me
Don't look back you're safe now
Unlock your heart
Drop your guard
No one's left to stop you
-Evanescence

No comments:

Post a Comment