Thursday, January 31, 2013

Interested in Tattooing Power Supply Points and Tips Lesson Three

Finally let's talk very briefly about power supplies that have digital displays and memory settings. I definitely prefer these types of P.S.'s. I by habit make sure that my tattoo machines are tuned mechanically first. For me it works great because the P.S. I use has memory settings built in to remember which voltage is set for a specific type of tattoo machine (liner/shader). There are differences and you will see what I mean when you begin tattooing and become more confident in your skills and knowledge. What I like the most about the digital display power supplies is this; you can see how much voltage you are using, you can also determine if you have a capacitator going bad, the voltage will be very different than normal, and I guess as a lazy man you can visually set the power settings.







Ok so that is the lesson for the day… sorry for the delay everyone… remember if you have any questions or comments please do so I will be glad to answer any questions you may have. Talk to you all soon!!!







Gman

No comments:

Post a Comment